Ipetkov.eth Kyeper Application

My name is ipetkov and I wish to become a Keyper for the Shutter protocol.

Name/alias: ipetkov

Email: mail@ipetkov.eu

Ethereum Address used to run the Keyper node: 0xe6b5A31d8bb53D2C769864aC137fe25F4989f1fd

Why are you interested in becoming a Keyper?

I’m an independent Gnosis and Ethereum chain staker. I support decentralization, censorship resistance, and the right of privacy, which are the key concepts behind Shutter. By participating in the Shutter network, I aim to contribute to a more secure and private blockchain ecosystem. Shutter’s innovative approach to privacy-preserving mechanisms aligns with my belief in the fundamental rights of individuals to control their own data, protect against ‘malicious MEV’, and make DeFi fairer for everyone.

In addition, I am committed to actively engaging with the community, providing feedback, and promoting the values of decentralization and privacy. By supporting Shutter and becoming a Keyper, I am taking a stand against the increasing centralization seen in many areas of the digital world today. I am dedicated to fostering an environment where privacy and security can flourish free from fraud and censorship.

1 Like

Thank you for the interest in becoming a Keyper!

1 Like